Hunting or farming? Branding or sales? So many important questions when considering the return on investment (ROI) or return on effort (ROE) during the marketing lifecycle. However, with a little planning, you and your next marketing program can deliver spectacular results.
Answering the following questions will help set up your next campaign for success:
- Who is your target audience, and why?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What are you offering?
- What are your channels or touchpoints?
- Are you designing new materials or using items already in place?
- How will you get your audience to take action?
- How will you help your audience with their journey?
- How does the campaign fit in with your other marketing initiatives?
- What is your budget?
- What are your timeline (completion date) and touch schedules?
- How will you track and measure results?
- When complete, do you need or want to repeat (or revise and repeat)?
Whether building brand awareness or focusing on specific website conversions, a well-defined strategy is critical. Identifying your audience, offerings, and touchpoints are only the beginning.
Establishing desired outcomes, budget, timeline, and means to track performance will ensure the highest probability of achievement. These efforts, combined with a timely execution of deliverables, are the secret to marketing success.
Aedieno is a boutique creative agency. To discuss marketing campaign strategy, design and development that delivers results, please contact us.