Whether it's social media, advertising, blogging, email marketing, video/animation, or digital presentations – your strategy for engaging digital content begins and ends with creating value for your audience. Are you making them laugh? Reflect? Sense nostalgia? Think conceptually?
To deliver in this space, you must know your target, understand the platform, and clearly define what you want to achieve. These details solidify a connection that makes sense and extends a meaningful reach.
Consider answering these key questions when defining clever digital content:
- Who is your audience? Where did they come from? What do they care about?
- What are you trying to say? Why does someone care?
- What is the value of your communication?
- Is your idea original, different, or conceptual?
- Are you calling your audience to action?
- Is your narrative accurate?
- Are you telling a story?
- Are you using visuals?
- What is the headline or hook?
- Does your message grab attention?
- Have you defined the format or platform?
- Are you compliant with your brand vision, values, and voice?
- Is your message clear?
- Is your content easy to read, simple to digest, and quick to remember?
- Do you reference statistics, trends, and company data?
- How will you track engagement? Have you defined success?
Understanding how these questions apply to your digital content will put you on a path to success. And consistency, value, and knowing platform guidelines will create the best outcome.
Looking to make the most of your current digital touchpoints? Focus on these cornerstone channels for the best results.
Remember, any effort designed to build audience engagement should be measured, reviewed, and tweaked to move the needle.
Aedieno is a boutique creative agency. For clever digital content and world-class service, please contact us.